Recreation Therapy uses activity based interventions to help individuals with various illnesses or disabling conditions. Activities are based on individual preferences to aid the individual or group in reaching goals and overcoming obstacles through fun!
Whether you're a business needing assistance with Recreation Therapy program development and management or an individual looking for treatment, Mrs. G the RT will help you on your healing way! Her specialty is healing through art and human connection but her expertise is based in person-centered planning which allows for an infinite number of healing possibilities!
Mission, Vision, Values
Mrs. G the RT is dedicated to compassionately integrating a Mixed Media based art program to allow her to intuitively create unique opportunities for healing that are person-centered while providing goal-driven outcomes.
Mrs. G the RT utilizes art and connection as a catalyst to help her clients heal their mind, body and soul allowing them to find happiness and joy while reducing Care Giver Burnout.
Mrs. G the RT believes and is committed to:
- Creativity – a judgement free environment that supports creative expression.
- Empathy – we understand things can be tough and are here to help you through it.
- Growth – fostering growth through healing.
- Inclusivity – we value equality and welcome diversity.
- Self-Respect – when you respect yourself happiness is inevitable.
Mrs. G the RT - Healing the Healers!
Marly Griffith (Sargent) CTRS #70034